Happy Groundhog Day! Since I’m writing this before Punxsutawney Phil has stepped out into the world, I’m not sure if he saw his shadow or not but when I look outside it sure screams six more weeks of winter to me:(. What better time than to look at some of the good February has to offer? There’s always something to celebrate and look forward to if you just look hard enough! You can use these dates to help with posts, social media, dinner planning, or just for a laugh. Then hang around for a goal setting sesh if you want. Enjoy!
February National Days
February 2nd – Groundhog Day, Tater Tot Day
February 3rd – Carrot Cake Day
February 4th – Homemade Soup Day, Stuffed Mushroom Day
February 5th – Wear Red Day, Weatherperson Day
February 6th – Frozen Yogurt Day, Eat Ice Cream For Breakfast Day, Chopstix Day
February 7th – Send a Card To a Friend Day, Fettuccini Alfredo Day, Periodic Table Day, SuperBowl Sunday
February 8th – Chinese New Years, Clean Our Your Computer Day, Kite Flying Day, Boy Scouts Day, Potato Lover’s Day
February 9th – Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday, Pizza Day, Bagel Day, Toothache Day
February 10th – Ash Wednesday, Umbrella Day, Cream Cheese Brownie Day
February 11th – Inventor’s Day, Make a Friend Day, Peppermint Patty Day, White Shirt Day
February 12th – Abe Lincoln’s Birthday
February 13th – Tortellini Day, Get a Different Name Day, “Italian Food” Day
February 14th – Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day :), Cream Filled Chocolate Day, Ferris Wheel Day, Organ Donor Day
February 15th – President’s Day, Single’s Awareness Day, Chewing Gum Day
February 16th – Do A Grouch A Favor Day, Almond Day
February 17th – Random Acts of Kindness Day, Cabbage Day
February 18th – Drink Wine Day
February 19th – Chocolate Mint, Lash Day
February 20th – Love Your Pet Day, Cherry Pie
February 21st – Sticky bun Day
February 22nd – Walk the Dog Day, Be Humble Day, Margarita Day, Cook a Sweet Potato Day
February 23rd – Banana Bread Day, Dog Biscuit Day
February 24th – Tortilla Chip Day
February 25th – Chilli Day, Clam Chowder Day, Chocolate Covered Nut Day
February 26th – Pistachio Day, Tell a Fairy Tale Day
February 27th – Strawberry Day, Kahlua Day
February 28th – Oscar Night, Floral Design Day, Chocolate Souffle Day, Tooth Fairy Day, Public Sleeping Day
February 29th – Leap Day!! Frog Legs Day
January Check In
Since January was more of a yearly goal post, I’ll just go over the highlights.
- Finished Helene In Between’s Quit Your Job to Blog Course. I know I was wading through this super slow but there was so much useful information that with the holidays it took me a while to finish it thoroughly. I absolutely loved it and am ready to tackle her next one The Blog Detox with gusto!
- I started pretty strong with my Tone it Up 8 week Challenge, but slipped into old habits of letting busyness rule my day. February will be about getting back on.
- I finally started an email subscription list. I’m still ironing out the details but I’m planning some great behind the scenes goodness to deliver to all my Angel Squad Insiders. Squad up!
- Meal prepping. I’ve done all the research and have a plan in place. Now I just need to carry it out!
- Finish Helene in Between’s The Blog Detox!
- Read Pride and Prejudice (Zombies)
- Start using my FitBit Again
- Introduce my Dinner and a Movie Series
- Think of a Valentine’s Gift for E
- Work on my email list and newsletter
- Make sleep a priority
- Start meal prepping on Sundays and meal planning on Friday or Saturday.
Okay all you Goal Diggers, show me what you got for February and gloat or gripe about January. Time to talk goals and keep each other accountable!