Guess what? A lovely soul nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! This totally made my week :). The super sweet and stylish Bex over at Butchers Niche nominated me and now it’s my turn to share the love. Thanks Bex for making Bloglandia even better!
– You must display the award logo at the top of your post
– You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post
– You must add these set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
– You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
– You must nominate 7 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post
– You must let the people you have nominated know that they have been nominated
– You must follow the person back who nominated you on Bloglovin’ and GFC (if you have one)
7 FUN FACTS
- I took baton lessons as a wee one.
I play beach volleyball (indoor most of the year…this is Seattle).
My happy place is reggae music and sunshine.
I have not met a dessert I didn’t like.
I love trivia!
A guilty pleasure is the occasional Lifetime Movie Marathon.
My college professor urged me to go into Communications/Journalism, but I chose a career in Dental Hygiene.
- Farin @ The Newest Vazquez – Farin has become one of my IRL friends after first meeting on a blog card swap. You will fall in love with her humor and style of writing.
Cori @ Koori Style. Cori is one of the sweetest people I’ve met here in Bloglandia. She immediately made me feel at home, and never ceases with her positive comments. Not to mention she is crazy talented. Check her out!
Melissa @ Blushing Bronzed. This cutie has great weekly wishes check ins as well as giving off a major inspirational fitness vibe. I always need some of those!
Kenzie @ Chasing My Extraoridnary. What’s there not to love about a Washingtonian who loves dogs? Kenzie has a beautiful blog and heart to match.
Raphaela @ Hummingbird Redemption. My international friend will inspire you with her courage and personal story.
Twin sisters Bethany and Rachel @ Athletic Avocado are the sweet minds behind my new favorite foodie blog.
Katie @ Hot Tea And The Empty Seat. It only took one click for Katie’s sweet spirit to make me smile. She has a great sense of style and a love of life.
Okay all you lovely bloggers, pass it on!