1. What’s your favorite time of day? Why?
Evening. It’s the time I can finally relax and unwind after a day of work and dinner out of the way. It’s not so late that I feel guilty for not being in bed, and it’s also when my energy is highest. I wish I was a morning person because I feel I’d be much more productive!
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender…which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
Considering I’ve only been married a couple of years most of our appliances are in pretty good shape. We have a Ninja blender which is decent, but I would really love a Vitamix blender for all the smoothies I make (ideally). I feel like the Nina doesn’t blend things as smooth as it should.
3. It’s National Grouch Day (October 15)…what’s something that makes you feel grouchy?
Really?! Hehe, I love this. Let’s see… mean patients in my dental chair, bills, and not getting enough sleep comes to mind.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you’d like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
Living in Seattle, Canada is pretty close! I have been to Victoria, Vancouver, and Whistler. I’d love to see Niagra on the Lake and Montreal or Toronto one day. All the places I have been are beautiful. Victoria in the Fall was lovely, it’s a very romantic city and if you go you should do high tea!
- What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
My favorite food was, and is pizza. I know that’s so boring and basic, but it’s the truth. At least I’ve graduated from Pizza Hut Pepperoni to all kinds of “gourmet” toppings 🙂
6. Do you cry easily?
Yes, and I really wish I didn’t. It’s a family thing :).
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
Aaaah, no! My life is so crazy that I usually only have the foresight to look ahead a couple of weeks. December seems a lifetime away, even though I know it’s just beyond the corner. Now that I think about it I did get something in the summertime for a family member while I was on vacation. Wow! I guess that means I have started? The rest I will probably do (mostly online) the beginning/mid December. Gotta love Amazon Prime!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is on tonight! I don’t know what it is but Halloween and Thanksgiving don’t seem real until Charlie Brown comes on:). My DVR is going to record. Is yours?